December 10 is our annual Christmas Party come celebrate with us! Here are some specifics:
· We will be meeting at our normally scheduled time of 10:30a with a potluck luncheon (so no restaurant lunch afterward). A sign-up sheet went around in November – if you need a reminder of what you signed up for, please contact Cathy Rueter through the event page DFWReadyWriters.Events@gmail.com
· Wondering what to bring? We are still in need of some more main dishes, as well as drinks, and condiments for the party.
- · There will be an ornament exchange this year in lieu of a gift exchange. For those that want to participate, please bring a wrapped ornament. Members and guests alike are invited to participate in this exchange.
- · All members are invited to write a short story or poem and read it during our sharing time that day.
- · There will be a short installation of 2017 officers. PLEASE make sure that Lee Carver has received your votes.
· Although not mandatory, reserving your spot for this meeting is still appreciated for time planning purposes.
· If you will be reading your story or poem, it is highly encouraged that you let us know through the event signup email.
· This is also a great place to let us know what you plan to bring if you didn’t get the chance previously DFWReadyWriters.Events@gmail.com
The outgoing 2016 and incoming 2017
board members of
ACFW DFW Ready Writers wish to extend our brightest Christmas blessings and best New Year prayers for peace, joy and love to all our members and your families. May 2017 find you writing plenty of words and enjoying many meetings with us!